Right before my It Works event at Bedazzled... I told Nic it definitely doesn't look like a birth control ad! (33 weeks)
Anyway, about 6 weeks ago, my heart started feeling funny. I mentioned it to my doctor and she asked if it was racing or if I felt palpitations. I told her it felt racey and she said that based on my low blood pressure, my heart is beating faster to compensate. If I felt palpitations to let her know. Over the next two weeks, my heart felt even more funny, but I'm not sure if it was "palpitations" or not. It felt fluttery. It made me extremely nervous and anxious not knowing why I felt this way. It happened a lot during the day and especially when I laid down at night. My next appointment, I mentioned it again and told her I felt uneasy about it. She listened and said I was throwing a few PVCs and that she would refer me to a cardiologist. I got in the next day to see someone and they did an EKG which came out normal. I also had an echocardiogram and blood work done and met with my doctor today to discuss the results. One of the thyroid tests they did came out slightly high, but averaged together with the other test, the results look average. My echo came out normal! So apparently, I'm jut having symptoms but nothing functionally is wrong with my heart. Thank goodness. He said if it gets worse, they can put me on medication, but honestly knowing that nothing is wrong makes me feel like it's definitely something I can just deal with until the end of the pregnancy. I don't want to be put on a beta blocker if I don't have to.
I'm such an over-thinker (aka hypochondriac) when it comes to illness. Like, someone mentions the stomach flu and then I start to feel queasy. I knew I wasn't over-thinking this, but wasn't really sure if it was a big enough deal to follow up about it. I'm glad I did though. Peace of mind sure goes a long way.



This is a retarded blog im not really even sure who would rrad this ..... Ps those wraps are a scam
ReplyDelete