Monday, August 18, 2014

21 months





Not a great photo sesh this month- and a little Lucy sniffing  break near the end
 

 
Ry is 21 months old.  Holy moly!  Two is around the corner and my sweet baby girl is definitely growing up.  It makes me sad, but also really happy.  While the boys are out playing, I'm excited to have some time with my girl one on one!
 
Ryane wears size 4 diaper and 2T clothes. 3T is getting closer as her dresses are getting a little short.

Ryane naps around 12:30-1:00 and she falls asleep pretty quickly. She has been sleeping 1.5-2 hours.
 
She loves to play in her crib when she wakes up and is quite chatty from the minute I hear her.
 
Ryane goes to sleep around 7 and wakes up around 6:30.  She has a lot of animals and babies in her bed with her!

Ryane has started talking in 2-3 word sentences:

*I want wadu (water)

*Daddy work too
 
*I want that
*I toot (Funny story.  Nic came in to say goodnight to Ryane and was making her laugh and all of a sudden she tooted.  She got a very surprised look on her face and then said, "I toot!")
 
*Hi Mommy/Daddy/Kigi/Am, etc
 
*Bess you (bless you)
 
*I do it
 
*Mmmmm, lish (delicious)
 
She is such a comforter.  Whenever her brothers are crying, she always goes over to them and gives them hugs and pats their backs.
 
She loves her baby Lola cabbage patch doll and wants her to wear a diaper
 
She is working on potty training (to be continued in another post)

Ryane is still so so so SO busy.  And into everything. I had to call poison control the other day... Not kidding. 

Ryane loves to read books.  Right now her favorites are a Baby Einstein animal book, and B is for Bear.

She requests "Bus" to sing before nap and bed and does all of the actions by herself.
 
She signs You Are My Sunshine with me and fills in the blanks when I stop singing. Love it!

Ryane loves to see buses on the road.

Ryane can hold her own with her brothers.  I've seen her beat the snot out of Cam before!


No comments:

Post a Comment