I was so excited to schedule this sonogram so that we could invite the kids to see their baby brother! They haven't been to any of our appointments so far (Ryane came to one, actually) but they were generally in school or camps when the appointments were scheduled. Kaden showed a lot of interest in watching the DVDs of my sonograms and we thought they would get a kick out of the 3D version!
This little guy didn't show his face for so long and we couldn't even get a good profile picture of him until my 28 week appointment! I wasn't expecting him to participate at this one either!
They told me to drink something sweet 30 minutes before the appointment. He was moving ALL DAY but as soon as I started drinking my sweet tea, he took a little nap!
He started moving a bit during the sonogram and the sonographer was able to move his foot out of his face to get these sweet pictures.
In love.
He's beautiful! I love the last picture when he is resting his head on his arm.
Can't wait to meet you, sweet boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment