Thursday, July 31, 2014

My new job

I guess I like to stay busy.

I wanted to write a little bit about an opportunity that was presented to me back at the beginning of the year.  My new job!


My friend Christina had started posting pictures of these wraps back at the end of last year.  I was in.  I've always hated my belly, even back in high school (looking back though, I wish I would have appreciated my body more back then!!).  I have always tried all the craziness- the ab roller, the ab-tronic, the body wraps where you get wrapped up like a mummy, 8 minute abs.... you name it!  I contacted Christina about the wraps and if they were safe for nursing moms and she recommended that I wait till I was done.  When I saw the end in sight, I contacted her again and signed up as a Loyal Customer to get my wraps at a discount.  I told Nic, "I know she's going to try to get me to sell and I'm not a salesman!"  Sure enough, Christina brought up selling.  I told her I was really busy with the kids, working and my pottery business and I didn't think it was for me.  She said, "okay."  Okay?!? Ummmm... you're not that good of a salesperson if that's how we are going to end it!  I thought about this for a few days and then contacted her back... tell me more about this selling thing.  It didn't take me long to decide this was something I wanted to do because it was right up my alley.  Health, wellness and beauty products.  The wraps clearly sell themselves.  Extra income.  I googled bad things about the company and couldn't find anything.  Sign me up!  On February 4th, I signed up as an Independent Distributor for It Works. 

I was overwhelmed at first, to be honest.  I didn't really know how to start and how to introduce this business to my family and friends.  A week later, I found out I was pregnant. 

I got sick, exhausted and a little depressed from the pregnancy pretty much the week I found out.  I was also just coming off of having a really bad cold and a big fundraising event for the preschool in which Nic was the co-chair.  Now the shock of being pregnant was too much.

I was so tired.  I can't describe how tired I was, but it took everything I had to get up off the couch to change Ryane's diapers.  I cried when I had to get up and make dinner.  Taking care of everything felt impossible.

I put my new job on the back burner and thought I would quit. 

I talked to Christina and told her that I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do, but I didn't see how this would work.  She told me that I could do it on my own time and she'd be there to help me when I was ready to get started.  Nic told me not to quit.  I stuck with it.

And I'm so glad I did.  I love this company!  There is a great sense of friendship, team work and the opportunity and potential are unreal! 

First of all, this company is great.  It started in 2001 by Mark Pentacost and Pam Sowder.  They went debt free in 2009.  In 2012 they were projected to make $100k but they made $200k.  In 2013 they made $550k.  This year, they are projected to be a ONE BILLION DOLLAR BRAND.  Talk about growth!!  They company is named one of the top 500 privately owned companies and was listed at #26 in the top 100 MLMs (1 below Advocare). 

Here's a bit of an overview of the business opportunity:

To sign up is currently only $99 (normally $199.00). With the $99 you pay, you will receive a kit. Your $99 kit will include one box of applicators (4 applicators in each box) that you will sell for $25 each, OR use personally so you have before/after testimony to run with. Your kit also includes a product catalog, 5 blitz cards (coupons for the wrap), loyal customer sign up sheets, distributor sign up sheets, an official It Works! organizer, and a dream board.

-Your goal is to sign 4 loyal customers in your first 30 days to receive $120 in free product. This is easy- everyone wants to try these wraps!

-For every Distributor you sign on your team that wants to sell the product, you will get a $100 bonus when they sign 2 loyal customers in their first 30 days.

-You will make 15% commission on every loyal customer directly enrolled under you. You will also make 5-15% commission on every distributor you enroll (and their loyal customers!) based on where they are beneath you.

As a Distributor you need:

-An 80 BV auto ship each month. This is the equivalent to approximately $80-120 worth of product each month (mine is usually around $95). This auto ship is what qualifies you for your commissions and bonuses. In other words this order is for any products of your choice, I always recommend getting wraps because you will need them AND you can turn around and sell them for cash. This is an optional autoship, if you can maintain your volume above 400 each month to maintain your qualification for commissions, you don't need to run it.

-You will also need an eOffice, which is your personal website and "back office." This is $20/month and truthfully, I don't know how you'd run your business without one. It is all set up by the company however you do get to choose a business name. This is how you will enroll your customers, distributors, and where you will send anyone interested in your products so they can order. It really is a necessity to run your business and it also has all of your training videos to help you begin your journey. (Again, you can do everything by paper - but that might limit your out of town customers)

It will cost about $100-140 (not including shipping/taxes) per month to run your business (depending on what is ordered for your autoship). However, remember most of that is in product that you can turn around and sell and/or personally use for your own health!

What we commit to you as a Distributor:

■Training videos and aides to help you reach your goals.

■Weekly conference calls that will help you understand and grow your business.

■Money! I promise you that if you work hard and follow the steps to success outlined in your kit and training, you will make money. When you reach the level of diamond, you will begin making approximately $1,500-2,000 the first month, with residual income building each month. Once the diamond bonuses start kicking in, this number will grow substantially.

■We have a facebook page where you can go and post questions, get suggestions, tips, etc... to help you run your business.

■There are also periodic training sessions all over to help you understand the business and products more.

We work together to meet our goals. We have a lot of fun and I NEVER feel like I am on my own. I will be there to help you along the way... we will bounce ideas off each other and succeed together!

The company also has a $500/month guarantee.  How much would $500 extra help each month?!?




My website is www.lisamillerwraps.com. Please feel free to contact me through Facebook Lisa Miller's Skinny Wraps; Instagram lisa_millers_skinny_wraps; my blog; or email lisamillerwraps@gmail.com

I wanted to write all this because this opportunity is life changing and I want to share this with everyone! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment