20 months old. And suddenly, she seems like a toddler! She looks so different than she did even a few short months ago.
Ryane wears size 4 diaper and 2T
clothes. She probably needs to wear size 5 diapers or get potty trained. I can't decide where I want to go with this.
Ryane naps around 12:30-1:00
and she falls asleep pretty quickly. She has been sleeping 1.5-2 hours.
Ryane goes to sleep around 7 and is sleeping better at night. She usually puts herself back to sleep if
she wakes up crying. Waking up crying has been rare (but now that I type it, I'm sure we will get right back into that stage)
She wakes up around 6:30.
She wakes up around 6:30.
Ryane has started talking in 2-3 word sentences but it's hard to remember everything she says but a few examples include:
*This is Kigi's (She calls Kaden Kigi)
*I ba badu (I want water)
*Daddy work
*Kigi is?
She is a bit obsessed with Kigi. She adores him, truly. She gets so excited when we pick him up from camp!
She is babbles and talks all day long. She is always talking. I am thankful for this!! If you don't know what she is saying, she has no problem showing you.
She loves holding Kaden or Cam's hand when we are out running errands.
Ryane has been digging veggies lately! She loves "broc!" And mixed veggies. She ususally eats those up before she starts on the main dish.
She's still so so so SO busy. Like she doesn't stop moving all day. She moves things from here to there. She puts things inside of things.
Ryane started a new way to come downstairs which is sitting facing forward, leaning back and sliding down each step. Oy!
Her favorite book is Moo Baa La La La and she reads the last line on each page. She alternates between that and wanting to read Waddle.
She requests "Bus" to sing before nap and bed.
She points to the left side of her neck and wants me to kiss her. After I do, she points to the right side. Back and forth.
When I say we are done with something, she holds up her index finger, gives the sweetest little look and then babbles something that sounds like one more time.
Ryane has only peed in the potty twice, but I truly think she is ready for potty training. I just need to get her some undies and start the process. Last week at Lowes she lifted her dress and said pee pee over and over.
She has spectacular dance moves which includes twisting her body left and right and lifting and shaking her arms.
Ryane loves horses and asks about them whenever we are in the car.
She finally lets me do her hair! She backs up so her back is facing me and stands relatively still. She likes to go to the mirror to look at the final product.
She is a little bit girly and a lot tough. She can definitely hold her own against her brothers, especially Cam. I've seen her hit him on top of the head with Legos when he takes things away from her!
Love this sweet, silly girl! Happy 20 months!





No comments:
Post a Comment