Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ryane meets the teachers

We have been waiting on this day for MONTHS!! Literally, for most of this year Ryane has been asking to go to school. She talks about it constantly and says, " next yeeeeeear, have my school. Have my Paw 'Trol packpack... Have my lunch. I go in and wash hands. I paint and play on playground. I have dance with Suzi..." 

Thursday night at parent orientation we were given a picture of the teachers our child would have so in the morning and the weekend before school we can get then used to who they are. I love this idea! When Ryane woke up I gave her the picture and she didn't put it down all morning! She was so excited to see Becky and Suzi!




This year the parents signed up for a 15 minute one on one appointment in the class with the teachers. When we got to her class, Ryane immediately started looking around. I was shocked! I expected her to be a little shy at first but she was so interested in the classroom. When she got to the Playdoh table, she sat down and played there the rest of the time. Becky talked with her and Ryane was happy to answer questions. 

When our time was up, Ryane did not want to leave! So funny but I saw that coming. She gave her teachers a hug and although she isn't smiling, she wanted to take a picture with her teachers. She can't wait for Monday!!


It's going to be a great year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment