Cam and Slone are still the best of friends. I love that he still sniffs him like he did when he was a baby. When he sniffs, he starts a sucking motion with his mouth. So sweet.
Cam has adjusted really well to school- and who wouldn't with Zahida as their teacher?! She's wonderfully calm and sweet and you can tell by talking to her for 30 seconds how much she loves teaching.
Every day Cam walks in, grabs a fireman hat and heads straight to the play kitchen. He has gotten quite the imagination lately and loves to dress up. He dresses like a fireman 99% of the time. In fact, Zahida told me she wrote Cam's name in the fire helmet because he told her it was his and it was in his cubby, but it actually belongs to the dress up center in his classroom.
My favorite thing he says lately is "yippee!" So innocent and high pitched!
The other day after school Cam mentioned something about his pocket. When I asked him what he was talking about he said, "I don't have a turtle in my pocket."





No comments:
Post a Comment