Monday, September 16, 2013

10 months

Ryane wears size 4 diapers during the day and the night. She still fits into 6-12 month clothes and I'm thinking about getting her 18 month pjs.  Eeek!

Ryane continues to take 2 naps a day at around 9 or 9:30 and again at 1:30 or 2.  She generally sleeps 1.5 hours.

She goes to bed around 6:30-7 and sleeps for about 11-12 hours. She is still waking up to eat around 4.  I relate that to teeth and hopefully it'll get back to normal soon.

Ryane loves attention.  When we walk in to pick up Cam from school, several people talk to her.  She eats it up!  She smiles at everyone!

Ryane has a few new words:
     *fish (shhh or ish)
     *Lucy (ssss)
     *crate (ate)

She signs all done pretty consistently and says "ah da." She tries the sign for more.

She is the LOUDEST KID IN OUR HOUSE!

Ryane has 5 teeth!  3 on top, 2 on the bottom.  She got her top left, then the one to the left of that and then her top right all within a week.  Poor babe.

 Ryane is a movin' and a shakin':
     *crawls mostly on her hands and knees (sometimes on the wood floor she slides onto her belly and army crawls)
     *pulls herself to standing on anything
     *cruises between furniture if it's close enough
     *starting to cruise along furniture
     *has gone from standing back to hands and knees but would prefer if you just do it for her
     *has climbed up our stairs

She sleeps on her side or her belly. She sleeps holding on to Lucy. Sometimes she sleeps with her tush up in the air.

Ryane loves Cam.  Her favorite thing is when he gets into the car after school.  She just STARES at him and laughs. They crawl around together too and she thinks that is pretty darn funny.

Ryane just started eating solid foods twice a day.  I gave her yogurt this morning and she loved it.  Her favorite food is [pureed]sweet potatoes and corn.

Ryane still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and can find the teeniest, tiniest little piece of fuzz on the floor.

Ryane used to go to anyone when they put out their arms, but the last couple of weeks if I'm holding her when someone holds out their arms, she will lay her head on my chest or shake her head.  I, of course, love it!

Ryane doesn't like to be put down and left alone and still cries if I leave the room.
 
She loves to look at fish!  It's her favorite activity at Mimi's house and at Cam's school.
 
Ryane laughs hysterically when blocks fall over and make a crashing noise.  That is honestly the only time I've heard her laugh like that!
 
Ever since Ryane fell asleep in my arms a few weeks ago, she will lay her head on my chest throughout the day.  She will sometimes do it when I tell her to lay her keppy.
 
Ryane plays So Big, Badju Badju Butz, Where's Daddy/Mommy/Mimi/etc. and the Oh No game (leaning back like she's going to fall backwards).  She is also amused with throwing toys on the ground and making other people pick them up for her.
 
She barks when she hears a dog barking.  She still growls, too.
 
 This is my favorite of the bunch.  I was sweating after this little mini sesh.  She made me work for it!
 
 Because mostly she did this...
 
 And I had to re-write her sign 6 times on the chalkboard sign
 

 
 

She's happy to be done with pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment