Thursday, March 22, 2012

23 months

Wow, my little beanie is going to be 2 next month!  Hard to believe- he seems like such a baby; although he really is growing up quickly these days.

At 23 months old, Cam:


-Naps every day.  When it takes him awhile to fall asleep, we have to wake him up late in the afternoon.  He is not happy if this happens. 
-Still in size 4 diapers.
-Says "pee pee" some nights before his bath.  When we put him on the potty, he rarely will go.
-Still eats oatmeal for breakfast every day. Asks for oatmeal as soon as I go get him in the morning.
-Eats lunch pretty poorly these days but has been hungry around 11:00 for lunch
-Can wear 24 month or 2T tops and 24 month or 2T bottoms. 18 month bottoms got too short!
-Has 16 teeth
-Answers yes no questions. Love the way he says "ess"
-Has started to get major curly hair.  I LOVE it!
-Looks around the house for things asking, "guitar, are you?"   One day in the car I heard, "gufful, are you?" He was looking for his freckle on his hand.
-Absolutely loves the guitar.  LOVES, LOVES, LOVES.
-Knows exactly what he wants when it comes to anything... movie, book, snacks. mommy, etc.
-Loves to run and chase Kaden around the house
-Is obsessed with buses.  I think I have a theme for his birthday!
-Loves school and loves his teachers.  On Monday when we picked up Kaden, he hung onto the door leading to the Toddler wing and yelled Ashley's name.
-Gives the kitty a kiss every morning when he wakes up. I have to hold Harley's face still so Cam doesn't overshoot... he gets mad if he overshoots.
-Loves to do art projects and loves markers.
-Does well with dinner most days now.  He still doesn't eat what we eat often, but he eats dinner and right now, that is most important to my sanity.
-Talks a lot and is getting more clear each month. The other day he asked, "Mower?" when we were outside and he heard a lawnmower.  I told him it was a mower and he asked, "Daddy outside?" 
-Loves the Fresh Beat Band and has a favorite episode.  When he asks to watch "Beat Band" I ask him which one he wants to watch and he says "Mingo," the one with a chimp named Bingo.
-Is getting better at counting to 10.  What a stud!
-Can rock a puzzle like nobody's business

-Still loves Slone and now has a new friend named Puppy.
-Leaves Slone in his cubby most of the day at school!
-Climbs into his high chair by himself
-Asks for his vitamin every morning
-Would be outside every second of the day if possible
-Loves water bottles and tops
-Likes to see if the ducks are swimming in the stream in our neighborhood
-Is a tiny bit happier than last month... maybe because he's communicating better and is less frustrated!








Beanie, you are so sweet.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment