Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh, the things he says

My dad: Kaden, you are really smart!
Kaden: Yeah, and I have a good memory, too!

Leaving the neighborhood to head to the airport, I turned my car to the right and started looking for traffic.
Kaden: Mommy, why are you doing that?  Why are you going this way?  This is not the right way!
Then I realized he was right and I was about to go the wrong way.

"We have all sorts of malls in Texas!"

As I sped up to pass through a yellow light, Kaden yells, "This one takes a picture!!!!"

"Mommy, you are driving too fast.  You need to slow down..."

Kaden: Mommy, you need to get a Toyota like Mimi
Me: Why's that?
Kaden: Her car has the coolest thing I've never seen
Me: What does her car have?
Kaden: I don't know what it's called but it's a thing that holds cups
Me: A cup holder? I have one right here.
Kaden: No, Mimi's is so cool.  It's down low.
(Side note- I love when he's says "the coolest thing I've never seen.")

No comments:

Post a Comment