Looking back on our trip, I am really excited about the memories the boys made, especially Kaden. When I asked him what his favorite part of our trip was, he said, "Swimming at G-pa's house."
Growing up in Omaha, I spent every waking warm day at my grandparents' pool. I think I was underwater for half the summer. I love the idea that my boys have the same childhood memories that I have!
I was not great at taking pictures during our trip but I hope to post more from my Dad's camera. We got to meet my niece Harper for the first time and spend a lot of time with family. Kaden became brave at the pool and slid down the slide and jumped off the diving board! I'm excited for him to take swim lessons this summer and get better about going under the water. Cam started eating better on our trip and had a great time at the zoo, especially in the aquarium.


forgot to mention how much cam loved his cousin emma :) haha miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete