Anniversaries always make me think back to when I met Nic. He and I knew each other since right after high school. Without going into too much detail, a few years later when we were home from college, I met up with some friends at Starbucks. When I hugged Nic, I felt something I had never felt before. Incidentally, that feeling was mutual, and it was pretty much then that we started our lives together. We have been through so much together in the past ten years.
Nic, I love you more than you know and can't imagine going through a day without you. I can't thank you enough for being there for me every single day. Our lives can be crazy and I appreciate your ability to make this crazy life normal. You are such a wonderful, caring and loving friend, husband and father. You inspire me to be a better person.
Happy 5 years!


Congratulations Lisa and Nic. You are a wonderful couple (and family). I look forward to MANY happy occasions to come!
ReplyDelete