
Nic and I realized that Cam was waking up at night every 4-5 hours because he had fallen into that routine, and not because he was hungry. We started our sleep experiment with him Sunday night in which Nic got up with him and rocked him back to sleep when he woke up. They did this Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday night, Cam slept for 8 straight hours!! On Thursday and Friday night, he slept almost 9 hours! I'm absolutely thrilled and even feel a bit refreshed! Looks like it's about time for Cam to sleep in his own bed.
In other Cam news, Cam laughed last night! Laughing with infants cracks me up because it usually starts out as a pout and ends up as a laugh. That's exactly what happened when Nic was trying to stop him from crying last night. I was upstairs putting Kaden to bed when we heard a funny noise coming from downstairs. We ran to the steps where Nic and Cam were cracking up. Can't wait till we get it on video! He and Kaden have both smiled at 4 weeks and laughed at 11 weeks.
After posting this I went back and looked up a video of Kaden laughing at 12 weeks... They are wearing the same shirt as in the picture above and look just alike, I think. Check it out here!


No comments:
Post a Comment