Sunday, February 7, 2010
Proud mama
It doesn't take much to make me smile at Kaden. Today I felt like one proud mama. We went to a birthday party for his friend Alyssa at Gymboree. I was a bit nervous before we got there because Kaden has never been a Gymboree type of boy. He is shy and takes so long to warm up that the activity is usually over by the time he is ready to participate. We walked in today with so many of his playgroup friends, and he only wanted to hold my hand or sit on my lap. After less than 5 minutes, Kaden was off running, dancing and playing by himself! He got into little crawl tunnels and donut toys on his own which usually never happens. When free time was over and it was time to listen to the teacher and follow instructions, he sat right down in the circle and listened to what she had to say. He participated in all the activities- shook toys when she said shake... froze when she said freeze... and jumped when she said jump! Kaden had a blast and Nic and I had so much fun watching him become such a big boy in front of our eyes! I am so thankful for his school- he's only been going for a month but I feel like he has learned so much already. And although Nic would probably disagree... I'm Kaden's biggest fan. He makes me so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


proud meemz too!
ReplyDelete