Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pee pee in the potty!


For the past 2 weeks, Kaden has been acting a little funny right before his bath. Typically we get him undressed and he runs into the bathroom eager to jump in the tub. Lately he has been doing a pee pee dance with his legs crossed and he has not been running to the tub. He has asked to sit on the potty but nothing has happened. On Sunday, he said, "pee pee potty." I asked, "Do you need to pee pee on the potty?" and he casually answered "yeah!" Nic took him into the bathroom and about 15 seconds later I heard Nic screaming, "YEA KADEN!!" I ran in their and he was peeing on the potty!! Since Sunday, he has gone 4 more times on the potty! A couple of times he has said "pee pee potty" and a few times I have asked if he needs to, in which he responds, "yeah!" I'm not trying to push the potty because I hear they regress when a new baby is born... but I am definitely going to keep asking if he needs to go! Go Boo Boo Bear!!

2 comments: