Monday, March 23, 2009

Our days

I guess I am just going to start off by saying I'm a little frustrated. I think I just thought Kaden would be walking by now... and it's fine that he's not (kinda). He gets where he needs to go quickly, is able to pull up on EVERYTHING and cruises around like a pro. That being said, he is heavy. And I am tired! Obviously I am not going to let Kaden crawl around everywhere... the doctor's office, the grocery store and where ever else he feels like! So I have to carry him around quite a bit when we are out. AND HE IS HEAVY! I feel like maybe I have pushed him a little bit to enjoy walking around holding on to my hands, which he grew to hate. He actually starting throwing a fit whenever I stood him up and said, "Let's walk!" Nic and I are trying not to care and just let him do it on his own. BUT HE IS HEAVY! I also think that as a therapist, I just expected that he would meet his milestones ON TIME (yes, I am aware that the average walker is 13 months...and could be up to 16 months). Anyway, yesterday we took out the dump truck and he was having a blast walking it around everywhere. Cracking up laughing. Actually, whenever it hit something and he couldn't continue, he signed "more." So maybe this is a start. :) But if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know!



Kaden loves his ball pits!




And talking on the phone! He broke Nic's back button on his Blackberry and my dad was nice enough to give Nic his old one. So now Kaden has a Blackberry. It cracks me up everytime Nic or I say, "Kaden, where is your Blackberry?"



Kaden is now forward facing in the car! He likes the car better now and loves when mommy tickles his legs! He has also started becoming attached to a "blankie" which also doubles as his sleep sack. I think we may have it turned it to a blankie for him... so cute how he snuggles against it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,
    What brand of sleepsack do you use? That's so cute that Kaden snuggles with it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete