Sunday, March 15, 2009

Newest editions

I have been working lately on several plates for customers at Be-dazzled, friends and myself!

One week after Kaden was born, we painted his feet and put footprints on a plate. I was nervous about painting his plate since I hadn't done a lot of painting in the past year. I ended up putting it off and putting it off... until his 1st birthday was quickly approaching. I made it a goal to finish it in time for his animal themed party. I don't think I have been more proud of a plate that I have completed. I wouldn't change a thing about it and it matches his jungle room perfectly! The animal print border around the feet turned out perfectly... and I put all of his birth information on the back of the plate.


I completed this plate for my friend Shea and her new daughter Claire. She is precious and I think the plate turned out pretty cute as well!!


These two plates were for customers at Be-dazzled!


No comments:

Post a Comment