Friday, March 20, 2015

5 months

5 months... How in the world did that happen?!

Avery wears 3-6 month clothes (but that's mostly because that's all he has. He could easily wear the next size up). 
 
He is wearing a size 3 diaper. 

Nights aren't going great. I think it's because he is soooo distracted during the day that he doesn't eat that well. He has been waking 1-2 times at night. 
 
Most days Avery wakes up on his own around 7:30 a.m.
 
Avery is now awake about two hours before his next nap. 
 
His naps are going better! His morning and afternoon naps are around 1.5-2 hours long! He takes a shorter 45 min nap later in the afternoon. 

Avery sleeps mostly on his belly but every once in awhile when I check the monitor I notice him on his back. 

He generally eats every 3.5 hours during the day.
 
Avery takes a bottle once a week when I work. Other than that I typically nurse him the rest of the week. 

Avery is starting to talk a little more. He has such a sweet, raspy voice.  

He has a huge sneeze which literally sounds like- "ahhhhh chooooo!"

He is ticklish everywhere! Head, neck, sides, arms, legs... So funny to hear him laugh. 

Avery still falls asleep in the car every day on the way to Cam's school. 
 
Avery is a jumping fool. He loves his jumper and still loves to stand and jump on our laps.

Avery can roll easily both directions. 
 
He's pretty mobile! He rolls for awhile and squirms around on his belly too. 

He is practicing sitting up- some days are better than others. He has sat independently for several minutes but most of the time he pushes himself backwards. 

He loves to look at Nic and is very intrigued by his beard. 

He still nurses around 7:00 and goes to bed right afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment