Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Anticipating the new normal

I'm 38.5 weeks now...

 
Things are going to change and we are going to have a new "normal" in less than two weeks. And I'm really starting to get anxious about how things are going to work out. Like, how do I go to Kaden's baseball games between having to keep an eye on Cam and Ryane, wear a baby, nurse, naps, repeat... Or how in the world am I going to know what time to schedule Kaden's school conference 10 days after baby, between Nic's work schedule, picking Cam up from school, Ryane's nap, baby's feeding...?  Or how am I going to get Cam to school with Ryane and the baby in tow- lifting restriction for 6 weeks, no driving for a few....
 
It's overwhelming. 
 
I guess it just works itself out and we get used to our new normal and we move on.  But right now I'm thinking about it all and feeling like it can't possibly work out.
 
I guess we will see!  In 10 short days...

No comments:

Post a Comment