We actually found out at my 12 week appointment the sex of the baby, but the doctor said he was 98% sure and to not go and buy anything. We decided that was a big enough percentage to tell the kids and the grandparents, but to keep things pretty quiet until it was confirmed at our 18 week sono.
We had our sono yesterday and it was confirmed! We are having another.... BOY!
I had mixed feelings about what I wanted... Obviously no mixed feelings about having a healthy baby, no matter the gender. But if I got to choose... I think I was hoping for a girl. It would have been nice for Ryane to have a sister- I had always wanted that relationship in my life. I also had a name picked out and the nursery designed. Plus, the seasons they were born would have been the same and I wouldn't have needed clothes. And no circumcision!!!
But on the other hand, since Ryane is in the middle, it would be nice for her to be the only girl and have that all to herself.
Cam wanted a boy and he wants to name him Tootie Butthole Baby. Kaden wanted a girl so it would be even, but I don't really think he cares either way. He wasn't upset with the news.
I'm used to the idea at this point and I'm getting excited to meet him... (although THREE BOYS seems loud and overwhelming) whatever his name will be! It's hard to come up with this many boy names, but I have a few that I like that are on the top of my list.
I'm starting to feel him move a little bit, mostly at night. But when I'm holding Ryane and she's pressed up against my belly, he kicks HARD!
I'm almost 19 weeks... It's gone by fast. Cam and Kaden rub my belly, which I love. Kaden and I look up what the baby is doing each Sunday night and it's fun to see his excitement when he learns the baby will be able to hear him soon, or that he will be able to feel him kick soon.
I really appreciate the support I've been given from my friends and family. 4 kids is a lot of kids but my friends and family have made me feel like superwoman and that I can handle it. Thank you!


Ahhh!!!! So fun! And totally wonderful - you and Ry will be the queens. :) :) And I'm dying about Cam's name....Oh my goodness!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Lisa! You are superwoman and you CAN handle it!
ReplyDelete