I just love this picture of my happy girl!
Ryane wears size 4 diaper. She wears
12-18 month or 18-24 month clothes
Ryane goes down for 2 naps a day around 9 or 9:30 and again at 1:30 or 2. She still sleeps 1.5 hours in the morning and the afternoon is hit or miss. The last couple of weeks she has been better about the afternoon nap.
She goes to bed around 7 and sleeps for about 11 hours. Some nights she doesn't wake till morning. Every once in awhile she will wake up really upset during the night. Nic is good about going up and soothing her (if I go up there she will want to nurse) by talking to her. She usually calms down right away with the sound of his voice.
Ryane likes to play in her bed after nap. A lot of days she will throw Lucy overboard and then fall down in the corner of her crib and laugh.
Ryane has a few new
words:
*hat
*nana (banana)
*hot (she usually says this like a question- hot?)
*nana (banana)
*hot (she usually says this like a question- hot?)
*bzzzz (sound a bug makes)
*no (nose)
When you ask her to do some of her tricks, she will usually go through the whole thing-so big, peek-a-boo, dancing and patty-cake.
The girl can eat. She rarely says she is all done. She just keeps eating.
I am still nursing two to three times a day. I will soon drop the afternoon feeding and just feed her first thing in the morning and before bed.
I am still nursing two to three times a day. I will soon drop the afternoon feeding and just feed her first thing in the morning and before bed.
Ryane
*will walk a few steps holding one hand
*she does not like you to let go and have her balance on her own
*when you ask her to walk, she gives a very cute smile and then goes down to her knees. Stinker.
*has pretty good balance when she's not paying attention. If she accidentally lets go of the couch, she can hold her balance there until she realizes she's not holding on!
Ryane is quite the snuggle bug and gives hugs a lot. Today she crawled up to me, hugged me and then crawled away.
Ryane still plays a lot with Cam. And
they've got a special thing going.
Ryane loves to crawl around holding a toy in one hand.
Ryane loves to crawl around holding a toy in one hand.
Ryane still lies her head on
our shoulders. I can't get enough of that and every single time she does it I get choked up!
Ryane points and asks a lot of questions. That? Eh?
She loves wearing scarves. Mimi wears scarves and she always asks if she can wear it. When we put it on her, she looks so proud and will wear it all day without tugging on it. If she finds pants, pajamas, a ninja turtle mask, etc, she will put it around herself like a scarf.
Ryane whistles when she hears dogs.
She loves to cook in her play kitchen.
Her hair is long enough for a front pony or a clip!!
Ryane takes a bath with her brothers in the big tub! Yes, I know she's 13 months old. But she didn't like the sound of the faucet for a long time, so I continued to bathe her in her small tub. Now, if I start getting her ready for bed without the bath, she throws a fit!
Love you, my sweetest!





No comments:
Post a Comment