Saturday, October 12, 2013

11 months

I'm trying not to freak out.

11 months.

How can it be that 11 months have flown by so fast? It's making me crazy!  I have loved every baby stage with my girl, and especially right now when Ryane is talking, playing games and being so sweet. But I will always miss and cherish the new baby stage.  It hardly seems like 11 months ago that she was born.  She has been a light for me and she has truly made a difference in my life each day. 

 
Ryane wears size 4 diaper. I just bought all 12-18 month clothes for the fall. I thought there was no way the 18 month pjs would fit, but they fit perfectly.

Ryane takes 2 naps a day at around 9 or 9:30 and again at 1:30 or 2. She generally sleeps 1.5 hours. The other day I thought to myself, "Ryane really is in a good napping routine."  Then she started taking a shorter afternoon nap.  I need to un-jinx myself.

She goes to bed around 6:30-7 and sleeps for about 11-12 hours. She is still waking up to eat around 4. Sigh.

After Ryane goes down, if there is a loud, screeching scream, she's thrown Lucy overboard.

Ryane loves picking Cam up from school.  She stops to look at the "ssh" and people make a pretty big deal over her.  She eats it up.

Ryane has a few new words:
*hi
*bye bye
*more

When asked, Ryane tells you what a lion says (rrrrr), what a cat says (oww) and what a dog says (fuuf)

Ryane waves hi and bye and she claps when she's dancing or when she hears a song.

She signs all done pretty consistently and says "ah da." She can sign more but prefers to scream until  you get her another bite.

She is still so freaking LOUD!

Ryane has 6 teeth!  4 on top, 2 on the bottom.  That's a lot of teeth in a short period of time, in case you are keeping track.

Ryane
*crawls always on her hands and knees
*pulls herself to standing on anything
*cruises along and between furniture
*goes from standing to kneeling and back up easily
*can climb the stairs quickly (we now have the gate back up)
*will NOT attempt to stand unassisted (neither did her brothers)

Many times when Ryane wakes during the night, she finds Lucy and goes back to sleep

Ryane adores her big brothers.  She plays a lot with Cam.  They crawl around together and play at the kitchen together.

Ryane just started eating solid (pureed) foods twice a day.  She still is choking on solid foods and because I have an irrational choking fear, I haven't pushed this.  But I need to... she's almost 1.

Ryane still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and loves to chew on paper.  Lately she's gotten better about spitting it out....

Ryane loves to crawl into the bathroom and unravel the toilet paper.

Ryane has gotten better about not crying when I leave the room.  Since she has been exploring more, she is okay with me leaving.  Of course, I can't leave for more than a few seconds because she's into everything!
Ryane still belly laughs when blocks fall over and make a crashing noise. 
Ryane still lies her head on my chest.  Best. Feeling. Ever.
Ryane LOVES when Nic comes home from work.  She crawls fast into the kitchen and makes an excited grunting noise.  When she sees him she gets a huge smile and starts laughing.

She hates when I leave!  The other day I walked Kaden to school and Nic took a video of her standing at the door crying.  So sad (but so cute)!
 
Ryane just got her first pair of shoes!  Big girl!
 
Love you more than you know, my sweet 11 month old!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment