At 2 months, Ryane's stats are:
Weight: 13 pounds, 13 ounces - >95th percentile
Length: 23 3/4 inches - 95th percentile
Head: 15 1/4 cm - 50th percentile
She was a trooper at her check-up and received her first round of shots. She actually had a harder time with the oral vaccination than the shots. Not a big fan of medicine, that one. She was a little drowsy after the shots, but managed to make it through without a fever. I think the boys started getting fevers after the 4 month shots.


Ryane is doing great at night! Most nights I feed her between 8:30-9:30 and she wakes up between 5:30-6:30. You go girl! Actually, she has slept till 7:30 twice (an evening with lots of wakefulness). After she eats, she generally goes back to sleep for 2-3 more hours.
She still eats, plays and sleeps, although her morning naps aren't as restful. She sleeps 30-45 minutes at a time in the morning. When she wakes up, sometimes I can get her back to sleep for a bit longer. In the afternoon, she takes a big 3 hour nap. Sometimes it starts in the car when we go get the boys, and on the weekend it's in her cradle. Her evening naps are more similar to the morning.
Ryane's in size 2 diapers.She is also in 3-6 month clothing. She's so big! It's difficult for me to carry her in the carrier. If anyone ever sees me out... don't laugh at what it looks like when I take her out of the car and put her carrier in the stroller. Takes all my strength!
She still eats, plays and sleeps, although her morning naps aren't as restful. She sleeps 30-45 minutes at a time in the morning. When she wakes up, sometimes I can get her back to sleep for a bit longer. In the afternoon, she takes a big 3 hour nap. Sometimes it starts in the car when we go get the boys, and on the weekend it's in her cradle. Her evening naps are more similar to the morning.
Ryane's in size 2 diapers.She is also in 3-6 month clothing. She's so big! It's difficult for me to carry her in the carrier. If anyone ever sees me out... don't laugh at what it looks like when I take her out of the car and put her carrier in the stroller. Takes all my strength!
She's a smiler! Her smile is to die for and you can see her smile on her whole body. She LOVES to smile at her daddy. She loves to talk and starts to chat up a storm if you ask her about her day! We do a little bit of tummy time when I remember. Bad OT. She doesn't love it on her tummy and she usually spits up quite a bit. Speaking of spitting up quite a bit, I changed my shirt 5 times yesterday! She does spit up a lot. She's a happy, sweet baby girl and I couldn't love her more!!





No comments:
Post a Comment