
I haven't been all that good about writing down the funny things Kaden says so I am going to try to as I remember!
Kaden told my mom on Wednesday: "I have 2 houses and an apartment. Literally, 2 houses."
Literally? Really? That literally cracks me up!
The other day in the bath tub Kaden put his finger in Cam's mouth and then in his best British accent said, "Charlie, you bit my finga... and that really hurt!"
Kaden is learning about dinosaurs this week in school. Eric asked him what his favorite dinosaur was and he said, "an aunasnorus."
Kaden asks why about everything and has for quite some time. There are definitely days that it wears on me. The other day I told him that he couldn't ask why anymore for the rest of the day. He then asked, "After I go to sleep and wake up, then can I say why again?"
I love how much he cares. Every time we go by our new fence (that Nic built), he says, "Wow, our fence looks so nice." On a walk yesterday he pointed at a house being built and said, "They have done so much to that house. It looks so nice."
Crazy, funny little Boo- I love you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment