Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crawling

Hooray!

On Tuesday, Cam started to crawl. He went from sitting up to his hands and knees and then... moved his legs forward, and then his hands!

On Wednesday, he was able to move legs, arms, legs, arms...

And today, he's moving quite a bit! He actually seems SO much happier too.... Maybe it's just the fact that he knows now how to do it and how to get to what he wants that he seems more content. This evening he got from his belly up to his hands and knees for the first time. I am proud of this little guy!

Here's a video I took on my phone. It's not a great example, but I got a good one with our real video camera. Actually, as I was recording, he got from his belly to his hands and knees for the first time!

1 comment: