Kaden really is a hoot and a half... There hasn't been a day in his life he hasn't completely cracked us up. Here's what he's been saying lately:
- I told him he would have new teachers at school this year and he said, "Really? Cool!"
- As he is sitting on the potty, looking down... "Look Mommy, a space shuttle!"
- "That's crazy!"
- As my mom walked through the front door, "Cute pants Mimi!"
- After he took a bite of yogurt, "Raspberry rainbow... Yum-o!"
- In his bath after he spent the day with my mom and brother, "I had fun today with Ooh Ooh and Mimi"
- When asked what he wanted to do he said, "hang out with Mommy and Daddy"
- "I don't like milk at Mimi's house. I like milk at Mommy's house better." (Mimi has lactose free milk at her house, fyi)
- Talking on the phone to my dad, "I have gum in my mouth!" (No, he didn't.)
- After my phone beeped, "Got a text message, Mommy?"
- Sitting at the computer desk I asked him what he's doing, "Checkin' email!"
- Talking about another boy at camp he said, "Vijay has a big mouth... A big mouth full of teeth"
- "I want another yogurt after I finish this yogurt."
I've always said this, but it completely amazes me how they pick up on concepts... like better, after, hangin' out, etc.


No comments:
Post a Comment