
Cam is 2 months old! It's hard to believe, and the last 2 months have flown by. He had his 2 month check up yesterday and here are his stats:
Length: 25 inches
Weight: 14 pounds, 6 ounces
95th percentile for both!
I don't actually remember his head circumference but it's still in the 5th percentile. I think it'd be off the charts if they measured cheek to cheek :)
Cam is really starting to notice things around him. He loves to arch his back and look up at whatever is around. I caught him staring at the little birdie that goes around in circles on his swing the other day, and he watched it for quite awhile! Cam is a pretty smiley little guy and you can make him smile by just smiling at him! Sleep is very important to him... which we learned the hard way. But when he gets a good amount of sleep during his naps, he's a pretty calm and happy boy. He is starting to coo "ahhooh" and kick his feet when he's excited. I talked to the doctor yesterday about how he's still only going 4-5 hours between feedings at night. Apparently, since he's growing at such a fast rate, his metabolism is going crazy and he gets hungry pretty quickly. Hopefully (for my own sanity) he will start to tolerate more time between feedings at night. I'm tired!!
Happy 2 months baby boy! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment