Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Splashing around

Last week, Kaden, Cam and I went up to my mom's new store in Fairview. It's such a fun area with a lot of nice stores and a great fountain for kids to run through. We put on Kaden's swim suit and headed out there. Of course, being slow to warm up to EVERYTHING, Kaden didn't want to go in right away. But with a little nudging (aka bribing), Kaden was a soaking wet mess by the end!







Other than that, we've been trying to keep Kaden busy and Cam happy! Cam is falling into a better night schedule where he gets a bath or a sponge bath before bed and then he generally sleeps a 4-5 hour stretch before waking up to eat again. After that he goes about 3-4 hours, but I'm ready for a bit longer stretch! Cam loves the bath at the end of the day. Since 6:00-10:00 are pretty rough on him each night, the bath really calms him down before bed. Kaden has also been out to the golf course with Daddy and Pop a couple of times! Last Sunday Nic and Bill were able to play 6 holes with Kaden swinging along. He is learning good golf etiquette and is pretty quiet when they are playing! Nic made him his own golf club which is pretty stinkin' cute :)










After posting this I was curious if I had a picture of Kaden in the bath at 5 weeks old. I think this picture of Kaden was taken closer to the 4 week mark but I wanted to put it side by side to see the similarities:

Kaden (wish his eyes weren't crossed though!)

Cam

What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. they definately are two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can definitely see the similarities!! You've got some super-cute boys there! I'm so happy I finally got to meet Cam yesterday. I know he's giving you some rough nights, but that smile sure makes it hard to tell. ;)

    ReplyDelete