




Cam had his 2 week doctor's appointment today and is doing well!
He weighs 8 pounds, 9.5 ounces (up 10 ounces from one week ago!!) and is 21 1/4 inches long. Since he has gained enough weight, we can start trying to stretch him to 3 hours between day time feedings and 3-4 hours at night (although he may be able to go longer than that at night- I've been waking him up every 3 hours to eat almost every night). Kaden is adjusting well to the baby and is very interested in all of his squeaking and funny baby noises. All in all, things are going well and I love being a mommy to 2 little boys!


I love the new family pictures! They are fabulous!! Glad things are going well.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! So glad that you have been able to do all of this in just 2 weeks! Wow! Can't wait to see you guys soon - will bug you about getting together after you have had a little more time to adjust to schedules!
ReplyDelete