Sunday, April 5, 2009

Word update



Kaden now says mama!! Not as often as dada, but he is saying it! Yea!! It seems like his list of words is growing fairly quickly now. Dada, mama, uh-oh... and then I swear he said nana (banana) last night at dinner. He was pushing his yogurt away, which he NEVER does, and I asked him what he wanted. He said "nana nana." I said, "Kaden, do you want a banana?" and he turned and pointed to where the bananas are on the counter! Who knows if it was just a coincedence, but it was pretty cool. He also meows whenever he sees the cat or when you ask what a kitty cat says..."ah-ow"

I will try to get it on video soon.

Walking update: Still no walking. But, he is standing independently more often now and walking holding on to one of our hands without too much of a fight. Keep your fingers crossed! It feels like he's getting heavier by the day! :)

1 comment: