Today is Pam's birthday... Happy birthday!! Wish we could be there with you to celebrate! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Kaden had a great first Valentine's Day. He took a 2 1/2 hour nap in the morning which started the day off just right! Although it is weird.. whenever he naps for a long time, it seems like he gets more tired more quickly throughout the day. We then ran to Babies R Us (it was Saturday...) and then Kaden took a rose to Grammie and one to Mimi.
We had our first ever "family playgroup" where we brought our husbands to come and meet some of the other dads. It was fun! It is so funny watching Kaden. He doesn't stop moving at home, but I think he is shy! It takes him a little while to warm up to the other kids and just sits and watches them for a bit before he gets going. When I think of Kaden, I definitely don't think shy... but after a little while of baby watching, he was on a mission to mooch some cheerios from some of the other kids. Then he crawled around and explored, played with some toy cars, and mingled with some of the dads sitting on the floor. His friend Josh was there as well. They both stood up on a table together, and for the first time (I think) really recognized each other and smiled! It was too cute!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Or Balentimes day as my mom, Eric and I say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment