






Today Kaden is 9 months old. He had his 9 month doctor appointment today which went well. The doctor was happy with his gross and fine motor milestones, and Kaden was very happy and personable at the appointment today!! He got his 2nd flu shot and we should be good on shots for another 3 months.
Kaden weighs 21 lbs, 6 oz (65th percentile) and is 29 1/8 inches long (80th percentile). I have a feeling he is going to be tall and slim like the Miller family!
Here are some more pictures of Kaden's favorite activities at 9 months... crawling, looking outside, playing with grass and the door-stop!
Happy 9 month birthday, my sweet baby boy!


I can't believe that Kaden is already 9 months old!! Man time is flying! It is amazing how much a baby can accomplish! Way to Go Kaden!! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet to comment on our blog. Kaden is adorable - love his picture in the pumpkins!!! Isn't this such a fun age :) I'll have to keep checking back!
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a wonderful 1st Christmas with Kaden!